India is going through a civil infrastructure boom and we think this is a great time to be in this sector. With government providing tax incentives to infrastructure developers and investors, coming years promise to be of tremendous business potential. In a short span of time, Gepdec has carved a niche for itself in this arena. We develop both residential and commercial infrastructure.
The Civil Infrastructure Group at Gepdec works across disciplines and provides a one-stop advisory and execution shop for all aspects of civil infrastructure sector. Our highly-rated specialist team delivers innovative and practical solutions to a wide range of infrastructure-related issues.
These issues could arise from their creation, aggregation with other similar assets, value enhancement and any subsequent sale. We ensure that any operational issue related to an asset is deliberated upon with its full impact on later stages of the asset. In Civil infrastructure services, our expertise exists in the following:
- Developing civil structure and buildings
- Transport infrastructure, including highways, bridges and flyovers
- Maritime coastal and offshore engineering
- Social infrastructure including schools, courts and defense facilities
- Energy and power related construction including midstream energy projects, renewable energy, power generation and distribution etc.
- Developing partnership models and ownership arrangements
- International licensing and regulatory requirements
- Negotiating appropriate contractual provisions for required agreements (whether agreements with the Government (e.g. PPP contracts) or supply chain members)
We pride ourselves on the quality of our civil engineering team, which we maintain on the basis of three key elements:
- Optimal combination of experience and experimentation
- Efficient project management underpinned by precise role definition for each of the team member
- Attitude to drive maximum value from the asset created